Prompt. Reliable. Personal. Experience Comm3 Service & Support
Comm3 provides a one-year warranty on all products, peripherals and any other product and service installations of your Comm3 lease/purchase. If you encounter any problems with a product or service that we sold or installed, please contact us immediately. We promise that your questions will be answered promptly and completely. We will always do our best to resolve any questions or problems as soon as humanly possible.
Everyone knows technology can fail...and usually at the least convenient time. Rest assured we are available 24/7 for support when things go wrong. In an effort to simplify the opening of tickets for service on your ShoreTel system, we have created the following options for you (in order of preference for quicker response and ticket resolution) -
1. Web Ticket – This allows authorized users to submit tickets, learn updates, and view account information 24x7x365. Our team will set up your user login/password and train your team on our web portal upon once your system is under a maintenance agreement with Comm3. Simply click here to instantly login and create a Web Ticket.
2. Remote Access Support - Using our monitored and recorded remote access solution from Bomgar, our support team can quickly connect and isolate issues from afar. Simply click here to establish a remote session.
4. Phone –
· AMC (Adds, Moves & Changes…otherwise known as non-critical adjustments)
· 214-389-2602 will route you to the Comm3 AMC Message Desk to place a non-emergency ticket for adds, moves & changes. AMC’s are typically handled same day, but can take up to 24 normal business hours (3 business days) to be completed.
· Emergency Tickets
· 214-389-2603 will route you to the Comm3 Emergency Message Desk to place an emergency ticket for down systems, phones, outages or any other issue you deem an emergency. In other words, if you feel it is an emergency, we will respond appropriately. Emergency tickets are normally responded to immediately, but will always be fielded within 4 hours, 24x7x365.
In addition, we offer a web-based tracking system that will allow you to monitor current issues, from initial report to resolution. Simply log into our Customer Portal to create, update, or check status of a service request. Our portal can be found in our Client Login located in our Client Resource Center.
We also provide support - on a time-and-materials basis - for repairs done outside of the warranty period.
Your complete satisfaction with our account management and all Comm3 products and services is our #1 corporate priority.
You can also find end user guides, quick reference guides and web-based tutorial videos in our Customer Resource section.